– Thank you all for your patience with our website updates. In an effort to stay more involved with the local Navigation community, we have plans to make much more use of our website than in the past. As part of this we were exploring migration to new web development software and a new hosting platform and that had delayed updates.
– The RMS ION will now post monthly updates to the website, so please check back monthly for announcements and opportunities!
– The RMS ION is now on Facebook! Check us out at Rocky Mountain Section of the Institute of Navigation
– Have technical notes or observations from the 2011 JNC Conference or last RMS Section ION meeting that you would like to share? Send to Ginger Meszaros at email@example.com
– The RMS ION officers are meeting on Tuesday, 04Oct11, to discuss, among other things, the next Section Meeting. Please submit any ideas or requests for the next section meeting to Jason Danieli at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Have an idea for the section or for the website? Please let us know! We’re always looking for ways to improve and better serve the RMS ION community. Please submit ideas to Herb Knierim at email@example.com